What programmes are available?
Apprentice Team Ltd offer a range of programmes of study for your workforce, including:
- Accounts/Finance Assistant (Level 2)
- Assistant Accountant (Level 3)
- Business Administrator (Level 3)
- HR Support (Level 3)
- HR Consultant/Partner (Level 5)
- Teaching Assistant (Level 3)
- Customer Service Practitioner (Level 2)
- Customer Service Specialist (Level 3)
- Team Leader/Supervisor (Level 3)
- Operations/Departmental Manager (Level 5)
- Production Chef (Level 2)
- Hospitality Team Member (Level 2)
- Hospitality Supervisor (Level 3)
- Digital Marketer (Level 3)
- Retailer (Level 2)
The length of the programme is dependant on the level completed, as well as the required learning for the programme. On average, the programmes range between 12-24 months in length (dependant on the programme level and the prior qualifications and knowledge of the individual).
What is the cost to my business?
Staff members will be fully funded if they are 16-18 years old and are employed in businesses with less than 50 staff (additional eligibility applies).
Levy employers pay for their training through their Apprenticeship Account.
Non-levy employers will make a 5% contribution to the cost of the programme of study.
Follow the links below to establish if you are a levy-paying employer:
We also offer:
- Maths and English Functional Skills at Levels 1 and 2
- Stepping Stone qualifications (for individuals requiring additional support in these areas)
Apprentice Team Ltd can help you to reach your goal of achieving your Maths, English or both Functional Skills qualifications through dedicated one-to-one, distance and group learning, whichever suits your personal needs and preferences.
Our maths and English courses are fully funded for individuals aged 19 or over, both employed and unemployed. To be eligible, you cannot have previously achieved a GCSE in Maths or English or equivalent. The qualifications are delivered over 3-6 months, depending on the needs of each individual.
Apprentice Team Ltd are launching new qualifications throughout 2020/2021. For the latest range of courses offered and for further advice and guidance, please call our one of our advisors on 01246 278931, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the contact form below. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.