Recruit an Apprentice
Recruiting an apprentice is a great, cost-effective way to expand and develop your business. There are a variety of apprenticeship programmes designed to ensure apprentices gain the skills, knowledge and behaviours to meet the needs of your business and accelerate your growth plans. We deliver apprenticeships in the following sectors:
- Business administration
- Customer service
- Digital marketing
You may also be eligible of an incentive of £1000 if you recruit an apprentice aged 16-18.
Spaces are limited, so don’t delay in reserving your places. Contact our advisors for more information on 01246 278931, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in the contact form at the bottom of the page. Once you do, a member of the team will be in touch shortly.
- Apprentices can bring fresh ideas, skills and enthusiasm to the company, with several government surveys stating that they increase both productivity and revenue.
- Employing an apprentice is a cost-effective to develop staff, improve retention, increase staff morale, and encourage team spirit.
- Apprenticeships improve skills, professional behaviours, efficiency and productivity.
- The National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is currently £4.81 per hour for 16-18s, as well as those aged 19+ in the first year of the apprenticeship.
- If you employ more than 50 employees, the government will jointly fund the apprenticeship. Your business will contribute 5% towards the cost of the training and the government will pay the rest (95%).
- If you employ less than 50 employees, and recruit an apprentice aged 16-18, the apprenticeship will be fully funded by the government.
- You would also benefit from an incentive of up to £1000, depending on the age of the apprentice.
- Our tutors conduct learning sessions every 4-6 weeks for a period of 1½ – 4 hours, depending on the qualification and learner needs. These sessions take place at times most convenient for your business, and consist of both workplace visits and remote sessions via video-conference.
Our Recruitment Service:
At Apprentice Team Ltd we offer a FREE comprehensive recruitment service designed to make the process simple and straightforward:
- Our dedicated recruitment team will work with you through the recruitment process, ensuring that you recruit the right apprentice for the job role.
- After taking details of the vacancy and job description, we will search and screen candidates for you.
- We will advertise the apprenticeship on ‘Recruit an apprentice’. This is the official government service for posting and managing apprenticeship vacancies and traineeship opportunities in England.
- We will then select suitable candidates for interview, and agree dates, times and locations that are convenient for you.
If you are looking to recruit an apprentice, please call one of our advisers on 01246 278931, email email@example.com, or complete the contact form below. We will be happy to guide you through the process and answer any questions.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]