The apprenticeship standards are a new in-depth way of gaining qualifications in your chosen job role. The Level 3 Digital Marketer is an advanced apprenticeship, and is equivalent to two A-level passes. It takes approximately 12-18 months to complete (depending on working hours).
As part of the apprenticeship you will engage in off-the-job training, create a portfolio of evidence, and complete the End-Point Assessment.
This apprenticeship qualification suits job roles such as Digital Marketing Assistant, Social Media Marketer, Junior Digital Marketing Executive, and many more.
In completing the Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship, you will engage in the following subject areas:
- Creating and Executing Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Digital and Social Media Strategies
- Applying Technology to Marketing Goals
- Customer Service
- Digital Analytics
- A choice of optional areas, depending on your job role
This qualification is ideal to get you started on your career in digital marketing—no previous qualifications required. For more information regarding these subject areas, give us a call on 01246 278931, or email email@example.com.
If you have not yet achieved grades A-C in GCSE Maths and English or equivalent, our nationally recognised Functional Skills courses are completed as part of the apprenticeship:
- The courses will be completed at Level 2, as this is a Level 3 apprenticeship.
- The vast majority of learning is delivered within the workplace by our professional tutors, either in person or by remote contact. The only exceptions are the speaking and listening assessments, which may be delivered in a classroom.
- The tutors will visit your workplace once a month for approximately 3-4 hours per session.
- With their expert help, you will have all the support you need to achieve your aspirations.
As part of your apprenticeship, you will engage in off-the-job training. In other words, for 20% of your apprenticeship, you must have time away from your regular duties to engage in training related to your post. This could include, for example, practical training, as well as theory and writing assignments.
You do not need to visit a classroom to complete off-the-job training, and it will be completed within your normal working hours. As part of this training, one of our dedicated tutors will conduct both one-to-one workplace visits and remote learning sessions every 4-6 weeks, with the latter being delivered through video conferencing. Each session lasts 1½-4 hours, depending on your individual learning needs.
Your off-the-job training tasks are set out within your commitment statement at the beginning of your apprenticeship—all you need to do is complete the training, and record the results in a recorded learning log throughout your learning journey.
During your apprenticeship, you will gather evidence as part of a portfolio to demonstrate your knowledge, skills and behaviours developed over the duration of the programme. This will cover topics such as: knowledge about the business and its market, understanding how you perform in the job role, how customers affect the business, and more.
Forget about lugging around all your work. The online iLearner portfolio system means all your work can be uploaded directly to your account and accessed wherever you go. You may also use this system to access new action plans set by your tutor, as well as check your overall progress in your qualification.
The system is easy to navigate and full guidance will be provided through our iLearner handbook and from your tutor through one-to-one support.
As part of your qualification, you will complete an End-Point Assessment (EPA) to demonstrate the skills, knowledge and behaviours you have developed throughout the programme. You can achieve either a Pass, Merit or Distinction based on your final grade.
For the Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship, the EPA consists of the following:
- Employer Reference
- As part of your EPA, your employer will be asked to provide a brief review on the quality of your work.
- This will further strengthen the evidence you submitted in your portfolio and give a perspective on how you performed throughout your apprenticeship.
- Synoptic Project
- As part of your apprenticeship, you will be working on a work-based project over a four day period.
- The project will be chosen from a list of pre-defined projects related to your job role.
- This is to further demonstrate your skills you’ve developed as part of a final assessment.
- The project will be completed outside of day-to-day work pressures in a controlled environment.
- Final Interview
- Once the rest of the EPA is complete, you will complete an interview on the knowledge, skills and behaviours you documented in your portfolio and showcased during your project.
- This assesses your understanding and development through the qualification.
Once you have completed this qualification at Level 3, there are several progression routes available, dependant on your industry and job role:
- Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor
- Level 3 Business Administrator
- Level 3 Customer Service Specialist
- Level 3 HR Support
You could also progress onto a variety of job roles, such as Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Officer, and many more.
Call us on 01246 278931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability and for further advice about the next steps. Our team will be happy to advise you on additional programmes we provide and can help point you in the right direction for any learning requirement not delivered by Apprentice Team Ltd.