An apprenticeship is a work-based programme of study. It is designed for you to develop your skills and knowledge of your job role. We deliver a wide range of apprenticeship qualifications, so there is something for everyone!
What will I gain?
Develop Maths and English
- Work towards the Level 1 or Level 2 English and Maths Functional Skills qualification
- Enhance your CV and overall employability
- Upskill competencies within English, maths, or both
- One-to-one support available at all levels
- Gain valuable work experience with an employer in a professional environment, spread over a fixed contract term relevant to your program
- Develop team working skills
- Develop interpersonal skills
- Enhance job readiness and employability
Earn as you learn
- Earn a minimum of £4.30 p/hour
- Work 30-40 hours per week (reduced hours are accepted in certain circumstances)
For further information or to register your interest, please complete interest form below.
One of our advisors will be in contact shortly.