Supply Chain Administrator Apprentice
About Busch GVT Ltd
Busch (UK) Ltd was established in 1971 as the first overseas subsidiary within the global Busch Group. Headquartered in Telford, Shropshire, the team provides a comprehensive range of vacuum solutions and services to almost every market segment in the UK.
Customers can rely on expert advice, repair, vacuum audits, and maintenance services for all brands of vacuum equipment, delivered to site by their country-wide network of field-based service technicians or at one of their specialist service centres in East Kilbride, Halesowen, Poole, and Telford.
They offer bespoke vacuum systems for new installations and to upgrade existing processes, designed and built in the UK to meet the specific needs of businesses.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Supporting the Supply Chain department with administrative tasks.
- Assisting clients and suppliers with any queries.
- Maintaining all documents relating to supply chain process
in accordance with the company’s quality requirements.
- Assisting other departments when necessary.
- Supporting the function of the supply chain department.
- Accurately inputting data into computerised systems,
databases and spreadsheets, and processing and retrieving data as necessary.
- Managing their professional development and prioritisation of workload to include training time required to achieve relevant apprenticeship qualification.
Apprenticeship Programme & Training
- Full day-to-day training will be provided by the employer.
- This apprenticeship qualification is called Level 3 Business Administrator.
- If you do not have grades A-C/9-4 in GCSE maths and English, you will be required to complete Level 2 Functional Skills maths and English.
- The learning will be delivered by dedicated, industry-specialist tutors via remote or face-to-face sessions. The only exception are any speaking and listening assessments – these may be delivered in a classroom.
- These session take place once per month, for roughly 2 hours, at a time convenient for both you and the employer.
- You can expect to be eligible for Administrative posts, or for a higher-level apprenticeship upon completing this apprenticeship.
Requirements & Prospects
Desired Skills & Personal Qualities
Essential: Grades A*-C/9-4 in GCSE maths and English (or equivalent).