Business Administration Apprentice
We are looking for an aspiring Business Administration Apprentice to join a growing team! The role involves supporting the daily operations of the general office and administrative team, while managing confidential data, meeting performance standards, and maintaining clear communication.
To apply for this apprenticeship, please click the button below and complete the application form. For any questions or queries regarding this vacancy, please contact us on 01246 278931 or email email@example.com.
£350 per week
This mean you will earn above the National Apprentice Minimum Wage
40 Hours per Week
You will work Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm
Level 3 Business Administrator
Taking roughly 12-18 months to finish, this apprenticeship is equivalent to 2 A-levels.
About Brampton Manor Academy
Brampton Manor Academy is an 11–19 mixed, secondary school and selective sixth form with academy status in East Ham, London, England. It is the second largest school in the London Borough of Newham. In 2019, 41 of its students were offered Oxbridge places; in 2020 the number was 51 and in 2021 it was 55.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Assisting with the day-to-day running of general office, and supporting the administration team.
- Working in conjunction with the academy Managers.
- Following and updating any standard operating procedures and documents.
- Providing operational support for the wider Academy team when required.
- Securely and sensitively handling confidential data within a highly regulated environment.
- Meeting Key Performance Indicator Standards in-line with the company procedures.
- Clearly communicate with both staff and parents/carers via phone calls and emails.
Apprenticeship Programme & Training
- Full day-to-day training will be provided by the employer.
- This apprenticeship qualification is called Level 3 Business Administrator.
- If you do not have grades A-C/9-4 in GCSE maths and English, you will be required to complete Level 2 Functional Skills maths and English.
- The learning will be delivered by dedicated, industry-specialist tutors via remote or face-to-face sessions. The only exception are any speaking and listening assessments – these may be delivered in a classroom.
- These session take place once per month, for roughly 2 hours, at a time convenient for both you and the employer.
- You can expect to be eligible for Business Administration posts, or for a higher-level apprenticeship upon completing this apprenticeship.
Requirements & Prospects
Desired Skills & Personal Qualities
Skills: Communication, ICT, Organisation, Customer Care, Problem-Solving, Presentation, Administrative, Number and Analytical Skills.
Personal Qualities: Attention to Detail, Logical, Team Working, Creativity, Takes Own Initiative, Non-Judgemental and Patience.
Essential: Grades A*-C/9-4 in GCSE maths and English (or equivalent).