HR & Talent Apprentice
The HR & Talent Apprentice role will hold a unique view of the organisation and be able to directly influence the experience of colleagues as they pass through the recruitment and onboarding processes. The role holder will also support a range of initiatives designed to create a great place to work for our colleagues.
To apply for this apprenticeship, please click the button below and complete the application form. For any questions or queries regarding this vacancy, please contact us on 01246 278931 or email email@example.com.
£16,000 per year
This increases to £20,375 on your one year anniversary.
37.5 Hours per Week
Monday-Friday hybrid role, with 2 days in-office per week.
Level 3 HR Support
Taking roughly 12-18 months to finish, this apprenticeship is equivalent to 2 A-levels.
About Zellis UK
Zellis is the leading provider of payroll and HR solutions for the UK and Ireland. Together with Benefex and Moorepay, we form the Zellis Group, serving a vast array of companies across every vertical and industry.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Process all aspects of the new starter process on ResourceLink, working collaboratively with the Talent Acquisition Teams in both the UK and Kochi.
- Manage the end-to-end onboarding processes such as contract and offer letter production, Zellis Background Checking initiation, Honeydew health referral and initiation of onboarding module.
- Be the main point of contact in the team for leaver administration, e.g. leaver letters, manager checklists, exit surveys.
- Mature routine colleague queries logged through Service NOW against defined SLAs.
- Be the main point of contact in the team for completion of referencing out requests.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement/automation as appropriate.
- To ensure appropriate level of data protection and confidentiality are always applied to any work undertaken.
- Promoting colleague and manager self-service using the various channels available, e.g. HR Toolkit, MyView.
- Ensure all data is accurately collated and processed within the deadlines for monthly payroll and colleague processes.
- General administration duties to support the wider HR team.
- Raise requisitions and process administration of offers.
- Complete and maintain ‘right to work’ logs for all new starters.
- Process invoices for suppliers and external agencies.
- Post job adverts onto external channels such as job boards.
Apprenticeship Programme & Training
- Full day-to-day training will be provided by the employer.
- This apprenticeship qualification is called Level 3 HR Support.
- If you do not have grades A-C/9-4 in GCSE maths and English, you will be required to complete Level 2 Functional Skills maths and English.
- The learning will be delivered by dedicated, industry-specialist tutors via remote or face-to-face sessions. The only exception are any speaking and listening assessments – these may be delivered in a classroom.
- These session take place once per month, for roughly 2 hours, at a time convenient for both you and the employer.
- You can expect to potentially progress within the business, and onto further apprenticeship qualifications, upon completing this programme.
Requirements & Prospects
Desired Skills & Personal Qualities
Skills: Communication, ICT, Organisation, Customer Care, Problem-Solving, Presentation, Administrative, Number and Analytical Skills.
Personal Qualities: Attention to Detail, Logical, Team Working, Creativity, Takes Own Initiative, Non-Judgemental and Patience.
Desired: Grades A*-C/9-4 in GCSE maths and English (or equivalent).
Essential: Grade A-C A level in any subject (or equivalent).