Customer Service Apprentice
Nora Eve Bridal are looking for a Customer Service Apprentice to join their team! They are searching for a passionate, confident and outgoing individual to join their team, in their beautiful Bridal Boutique.
To apply for this apprenticeship, please click the button below and complete the application form. For any questions or queries regarding this vacancy, please contact us on 01246 278931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
£8,236.80 per year
This mean you’ll earn the National Minimum Apprentice Wage
30 Hours per Week
You will work Tuesday-Friday 9:45am-5pm & Saturday 9:50am-6pm
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
Taking roughly 12 months, this apprenticeship is equivalent to 5 A*-C/9-4 GCSE’s
About Nora Eve Bridal Boutique
Your all new wedding dress shopping experience has arrived! We have re-written the rule book and do things a little different around here. Grab your girls and enjoy our award winning experience at our all new, insanely cool showroom for yourself. From cocktails, to your own private lounge and pure style on tap we promise you a good time. Our sanctuary of style and elegance is situated at the uber cool Glass Yard in Chesterfield – a must visit destination.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Assist with taking measurements and trying on dresses and accessories.
- Recommending accessories and bridal gowns giving information on pricing.
- Informing customers of a range of colours and styles available to match their budget.
- Providing excellent customer service ensuring customers feel welcomed and comfortable.
- Steaming wedding dresses.
- Communicating with clients face-to-face and over the phone.
- Booking appointments.
- Unpacking company parcels.
- Making refreshments.
- General housekeeping.
- Deal with collections and returns of wedding dresses.
Apprenticeship Programme & Training
- Full day-to-day training will be provided by the employer.
- This apprenticeship qualification is called Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner.
- If you do not have grades A-C/9-4 in GCSE maths and English, you will be required to complete Level 1 Functional Skills maths and English.
- The learning will be delivered by dedicated, industry-specialist tutors via remote or face-to-face sessions. The only exception are any speaking and listening assessments – these may be delivered in a classroom.
- These session take place once per month, for roughly 2 hours, at a time convenient for both you and the employer.
- You can expect to potentially progress within the business, and onto further apprenticeship qualifications, upon completing this programme.
Requirements & Prospects
Desired Skills & Personal Qualities
Skills: Communication, ICT, Organisation, Customer Care, Problem-Solving, Presentation, Administrative, Number and Analytical Skills.
Personal Qualities: Attention to Detail, Logical, Team Working, Creativity, Takes Own Initiative, Non-Judgemental and Patience.
Desired: Grades A*-C/9-4 in GCSE maths and English (or equivalent).