Independent Living Team Administration Apprentice
HomeCare Direct are looking for an apprentice to support the Care Service Manager with all company requirements relating to employment, employment legislation and people management.
To apply for this apprenticeship, please click the button below and complete the application form. For any questions or queries regarding this vacancy, please contact us on 01246 278931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
£10,296 per year
This mean you’ll earn the National Minimum Apprentice Wage
37.5 Hours per Week
You will work Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm
Level 3 Business Administrator
Taking roughly 12-18 months to finish, this apprenticeship is equivalent to 2 A-levels.
HomeCareDirect are industry-leading specialists in personalisation. We help a wide variety of people to take control over their care at home using personal budgets, personal health budgets, direct payments or their own funding. Many people would like to have a personal budget but find the level of responsibility involved in employing staff quite daunting. Some of our clients have already tried it and found it difficult. At HomeCareDirect, we have designed our service so that we actually employ the personal assistants for clients in a role commonly referred to as a ‘third party’. Our responsibility as a ‘third party’ is to ensure that our clients have the freedom with their budget to make choices relevant to their support whilst shielding them from the burden and legal worries of being the actual employer of their care team.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- General administration tasks for around the office.
- Scanning and saving.
- Taking calls on reception and forwarding them to the appropriate person.
- Filing important documents in the right sections.
- Supporting the Care Service Manager with all company requirements relating to employment, employment legislation and people management.
Apprenticeship Programme & Training
- Full day-to-day training will be provided by the employer.
- This apprenticeship qualification is called Level 3 Business Administration.
- If you do not have grades A-C/9-4 in GCSE maths and English, you will be required to complete Level 2 Functional Skills maths and English.
- The learning will be delivered by dedicated, industry-specialist tutors via remote or face-to-face sessions. The only exception are any speaking and listening assessments – these may be delivered in a classroom.
- These session take place once per month, for roughly 2 hours, at a time convenient for both you and the employer.
- You can expect to potentially progress within the business, and onto further apprenticeship qualifications, upon completing this programme.
Requirements & Prospects
Desired Skills & Personal Qualities
Skills: Communication, ICT, Organisation, Customer Care, Problem-Solving, Presentation, Administrative, Number and Analytical Skills.
Personal Qualities: Attention to Detail, Logical, Team Working, Creativity, Takes Own Initiative, Non-Judgemental, Patience and Physical Fitness.
Desired: Grades A*-C/9-4 in GCSE maths and English (or equivalent).