Digital Marketing Apprentice
A great opportunity has arisen at Baker Brothers. We are looking for a Digital Marketing apprentice to join our marketing team and learn all aspects of a busy retail and e-commerce focused environment.
To apply for this apprenticeship, please click the button below and complete the application form. For any questions or queries regarding this vacancy, please contact us on 01246 278931 or email email@example.com.
£10,296 per year
This mean you’ll earn the National Minimum Apprentice Wage
37.5 Hours per Week
Starting and finishing times are to-be-confirmed
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Taking roughly 18+ months to finish, this apprenticeship is equivalent to 2 A-levels.
About Baker Brothers
Baker Brothers is an independent, family-owned, jewellery and watch retailer based in Bedfordshire. With a legacy spanning more than 180 years, our expertise lies in curating exquisite diamonds, luxury watches, and prestigious brands, with a relentless commitment to impeccable quality and unparalleled customer service. Established in 1839, Baker Brothers has been at the heart of Bedford, renowned for our attention to detail, honesty and integrity, our presence in the local community and our 4.9 Google rating is a testament to our commitment to delivering outstanding customer service.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Creating engaging and visually appealing content and images.
- Posting high-quality and engaging social media content.
- Creating and editing short videos of products and our workplace to use for our website and social media.
- Operating our e-commerce web system including product set-up, website page design and general site maintenance.
- Carrying out SEO.
- Monitoring social media trends, competitor activity and key influencers.
- Generating reports using social media analytics.
- Occasionally create both printed and digital marketing media for our brand based around our products and business.
- General office roles such as printing, organising, packaging and dispatching customer orders are included in this position.
- Researching, writing and formatting topics for blogs, newsletters, articles and more.
Apprenticeship Programme & Training
- There is a comprehensive training program to give you the knowledge to market and analyse in-house products and services as well as those of our prestigious partner brands.
- This apprenticeship qualification is called Level 3 Digital Marketer.
- If you do not have grades A-C/9-4 in GCSE maths and English, you will be required to complete Level 2 Functional Skills maths and English.
- The learning will be delivered by dedicated, industry-specialist tutors via remote or face-to-face sessions. The only exception are any speaking and listening assessments – these may be delivered in a classroom.
- These session take place once per month, for roughly 2 hours, at a time convenient for both you and the employer.
- You will also complete three Vendor or Professional Qualifications alongside the apprenticeship. These are Google Analytics, BCS Level 3 Award in Principles of Coding and BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles.
- Successful completion may lead to permanent full-time employment and access to future career development and professional industry qualifications.
Requirements & Prospects
Desired Skills & Personal Qualities
Skills: Communication, ICT, Organisation, Customer Care, Problem-Solving, Presentation, Administrative, Number and Analytical Skills.
Personal Qualities: Attention to Detail, Logical, Team Working, Creativity, Takes Own Initiative, Non-Judgemental and Patience.
Desired: Grades A*-C/9-4 in GCSE maths and English (or equivalent).