Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /homepages/17/d808711345/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/gs-logo-slider/includes/shortcode.php on line 166

Some of our Partners:

About Apprenticeships

Apprenticeships are dynamic, work-based training programmes that seamlessly integrate learning and practical experience. They enable individuals to acquire essential skills and qualifications while increasing company-productivity. As an innovative approach to upskill your staff, apprenticeships bridge the gap between education and industry. This empowers individuals and businesses to excel in their fields.

Key Benefits

Using apprenticeships to upskill your staff can be beneficial to your business in many ways. Some of these include:

  • bespoke training to tailor your employees to your company-needs.
  • a cost-effective way to expand your workforce.
  • increased staff retention and morale.
  • improved skills, knowledge and behaviours through a Nationally Recognised Qualification.
an image of a productive work environment

Apprenticeship Sectors

We deliver apprenticeships perfect to upskill your staff in a variety of different sectors. These include:

  • Business & Administration
  • Customer Services
  • Digital
  • Finance & Payroll
  • Human Resources
  • Leadership & Management
  • Procurement & Supply
  • Teaching.

Apprenticeship Funding

Levy-Paying Employers

  • The Apprenticeship Levy applies to UK employers paying £3 million PAYE per annum, with the rate set at 0.5% of an employers PAYE bill. The Levy can be used to fund apprenticeships within the business, or transferred to another employer to fund their programmes instead.

Non-Levy Paying Employers

  • Employers with a PAYE bill under £3 million are classed as non-Levy paying. These businesses are required to pay only 5% towards the cost of training, the government will pay the remaining 95%
  • For non-Levy employers with less than 50 staff members, the apprenticeship will be fully funded if the apprentice is 16-18 years old (additional eligibility applies).

You may also be eligible for an incentive of £1000 if you enrol an apprentice aged 16-18.

Apprenticeship Delivery

Each of our apprenticeships are delivered through sessions by one of our dedicated, industry-expert tutors. These take place either face-to-face or remotely via video conferencing software. Each session occurs once a month, lasting for roughly 2 hours depending on your needs to upskill your staff. The sessions will be scheduled at a time convenient for the business and apprentice.

The length of each programme is dependant on the level completed, as well as the required learning for the programme. On average, the programmes range between 12-24 months in length (dependant on the programme level and the prior qualifications and knowledge of the individual).

Upskill Your Staff With Us!

If you’re interested in upskilling your staff with us, please contact us via email on, call us on 01246 278931 or fill in the contact form below. We’re happy to help in any way we can!