Payroll Administrator Apprentice
JSB accountants are currently searching for an enthusiastic individual to join their team in a Payroll Administrator position. The job role is an apprenticeship position, you will be completing the Level 3 Payroll Administrator apprenticeship.
To apply for this apprenticeship, please click the button below and complete the application form. For any questions or queries regarding this vacancy, please contact us on 01246 278931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
£15,392 per year
This mean you will earn £8 per hour in this apprenticeship.
37 Hours per Week
You will work Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm & Friday 9am-4:30pm
Level 3 Payroll Administrator
Taking roughly 18 months to finish, this apprenticeship is equivalent to 2 A-levels.
About JSB Accountants
At JSB Chartered Certified Accountants we pride ourselves on looking after all of our clients. Naturally, we manage your business accounting needs and personal tax returns. So we make sure that all your paperwork is done, deadlines met and accounts filed to keep your tax affairs in order both personally and professionally. We also keep in touch with you and give expert advice and support to help you grow your company and generate more income. Above all, we ensure that our accountancy fees are kept as affordable as possible, to help your cashflow while you’re growing your business.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- General administration duties (telephone, email correspondence, filing etc.)
- Issuing pay checks.
- Calculating pay raises or any overtime worked.
- Maintaining employee records (gathering any new information for new staff).
- Issuing tax forms.
- Deducting tax and insurance payments.
- Tracking employee absence.
- Verifying hours of work and pay rates.
- Handling payments issues.
- Assisting accountants.
- Changing employee bank records.
Apprenticeship Programme & Training
- Full day-to-day training will be provided by the employer.
- This apprenticeship qualification is called Level 3 Payroll Administrator.
- If you do not have grades A-C/9-4 in GCSE maths and English, you will be required to complete Level 2 Functional Skills maths and English.
- The learning will be delivered by dedicated, industry-specialist tutors via remote or face-to-face sessions. The only exception are any speaking and listening assessments – these may be delivered in a classroom.
- These session take place once per month, for roughly 2 hours, at a time convenient for both you and the employer.
- You can expect to potentially progress within the business, and onto further apprenticeship qualifications, upon completing this programme.
Requirements & Prospects
Desired Skills & Personal Qualities
Skills: Communication, ICT, Organisation, Customer Care, Problem-Solving, Presentation, Administrative, Number and Analytical Skills.
Personal Qualities: Attention to Detail, Logical, Team Working, Creativity, Takes Own Initiative, Non-Judgemental and Patience.
Essential: Grades A*-C/9-4 in GCSE maths and English (or equivalent).