Apprentice Procurement/Supply Assistant
You will be required to work alongside the sales, marketing and administration teams to fully understand and be able to act quickly on their requirements. The role requires good networking skills, high levels of personal drive, strategic planning abilities, organisation, interpersonal skills and an understanding of key procedures.
To apply for this apprenticeship, please click the button below and complete the application form. For any questions or queries regarding this vacancy, please contact us on 01246 278931 or email email@example.com.
Minimum Wage for Age
The wage for this role is dependant on the apprentices age.
40 Hours per Week
You will work Monday-Thursday 9am-6pm & Friday 9am-5:30pm.
Level 3 Procurement/Supply Assistant
Taking roughly 18+ months to finish, this apprenticeship is equivalent to 2 A-levels.
With a consistent track record of profitable growth, which has been achieved through a continual focus on innovation as well as class-leading service, Eurocar Group is a great place to develop your career. All Car/All Van Leasing are a leading brand within the contract hire and leasing sector who invest heavily in growing their proposition through proactively seeking advantageous terms and supply arrangements with their manufacturer partners. The company invests heavily in their people so that career-long training and personal development are accessible across all departments.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Be involved in/manage a number of the key business channels within our company.
- Tactical Vehicle Programmes.
- Web Platforms – Vehicle Pricing and Analysis.
- Funder, Manufacturer and Supplier Relationships.
- Proactively seek advantageous deals that will aid in meeting and exceeding the company’s goals.
- Group Purchasing.
Apprenticeship Programme & Training
- Full day-to-day training will be provided by the employer.
- This apprenticeship qualification is called Level 3 Digital Marketer.
- If you do not have grades A-C/9-4 in GCSE maths and English, you will be required to complete Level 2 Functional Skills maths and English.
- The learning will be delivered by dedicated, industry-specialist tutors via remote or face-to-face sessions. The only exception are any speaking and listening assessments – these may be delivered in a classroom.
- These session take place once per month, for roughly 2 hours, at a time convenient for both you and the employer.
- You will also complete the CIPS Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations alongside your apprenticeship.
- You can expect to progress within the business, and onto further apprenticeship qualifications, upon completing this programme.
Requirements & Prospects
Desired Skills & Personal Qualities
Skills: Communication, ICT, Organisation, Customer Care, Problem-Solving, Presentation, Administrative, Number and Analytical Skills.
Personal Qualities: Attention to Detail, Logical, Team Working, Creativity, Takes Own Initiative, Non-Judgemental and Patience.
Essential: Grades A*-C/9-4 in GCSE maths and English (or equivalent).