Looking for work? Don’t have the experience needed? Then a Traineeship programme might be for you……
Traineeships are an exciting training programme that provide the valuable work experience and preparation that employers are looking for. Our Traineeships can last between six weeks up to six months and are designed to help individuals that are aged between 19 to 24, who don’t yet have the relevant skills or experience to secure employment.
In addition to valuable work experience, the programme provides the essential work preparation training, industry qualifications and English and maths needed to secure an apprenticeship or employment. We deliver Traineeships in a number of career paths, including:
- Customer Service
- Office / business administration
Our Traineeship programmes are delivered in a relaxed and supportive setting by a dedicated tutor who provides one to one support throughout and after the programme.
Is a Traineeship right for me?
- Motivated to work and want to secure employment
- Unemployed, or work fewer than 16 hours per week
- Have little or no work experience
- Aged 19 to 24
- Qualified below Level 3
- Able to commit to the programme length
What will I gain?
Valuable Work Experience
- Work experience with an employer
- Developing an understanding of either Retail, Business Administration or Customer Service.
- Develop team working skills
- Experience of working in a professional environment
- Developing interpersonal skills
- Enhance job readiness and employability
Develop Maths and English
- Work towards the Level 1 or Level 2 English and Maths Functional Skills Qualification (if not previously achieved)
- Enhance your CV and overall employability
- One to One support available at all levels
Build a Professional CV
- Develop a professional CV to use when applying for vacancies
- Support with proof reading to prevent errors with formatting, spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Support when completing application forms for jobs
- Support to complete job searches
- Create a good first impression and overall employability
Develop Interview Skills
- Interview techniques sessions to enhance confidence in interviews
- Practice role play activities
- Sample questions to help with preparation for interviews
- Access to resources to prepare for interviews
If you are looking to start a Traineeship or would like further advice and guidance, please call one of our friendly advisors today on 01246 278931