Apprentice Team Ltd can help you to reach your goal of achieving your Maths, English or both Functional Skills Qualifications through dedicated one to one or group learning delivered to suit your personal needs and preferences. Individuals aged 19 or over, can be employed or unemployed to access this support
Our Maths and English courses are fully funded for both eligible unemployed and employed individuals, who have not previously achieved a GSCE in Maths or English or equivalent and are delivered over 3 to 6 months, depending on the needs of each individual.
Maths and English Qualifications:
• Functional Skills English Level 1 & 2
• Functional Skills Maths Level 1 & 2
• Stepping Stone Qualifications
Why develop my Maths Skills?
- Maths is used every day, from buying items in a shop to calculating the change for the bus.
- Maths is a vital skill which can enhance your life. Upskilling your knowledge in Maths can give you more confidence with day to day activities.
- Employers look at Maths skills and grades when hiring new staff to ensure they have the skills required for employment.
Why develop my English Skills?
- English skills are used without even thinking about it. From simply picking up the phone using speaking and listening skills to reading traffic signs.
- Developing your English skills, very similar to Maths, can make you a more employable candidate when looking for a new job.
- English can help you develop your confidence. The training provided by Apprentice Team Ltd will incorporate speaking and listening skills to aid with communicating in groups and presenting to other people.
For more information about our fully funded maths and English courses, please call one of our friendly advisors today on 01246 28931