What programmes are available?
Apprentice Team Ltd offer a range of programmes of study for your workforce, including:
- Customer Service Practitioner (Level 2)
- Customer Service (Level 3)
- Retailer (Level 2)
- Team Leader (Level 2)
- Team Leader Supervisor (Level 3)
- Management (Level 3)
- Business Administration (Level’s 2, 3, 4)
- Hospitality Team Member (Level 2)
- Operational Departmental Manager (Level 5)
The length of the programme is dependent on the level completed and also the required learning for the programme. On average the programme lengths range between 12 and 24 months (Dependant on the programme level and the prior attainment of the staff member).
What is the cost to my business?
Staff members between the ages of 16-18, in businesses employing less than 50 staff members will be fully funded (additional eligibility applies).
Levy employers pay for their training through their Apprenticeship Account.
Hyperlink to the Levy and None Levy Pages None Levy employers will make a 10% contribution to the cost of the programme of study.
Follow the links below to establish if you are a levy paying employer:
We also offer:
- Maths and English Functional Skills at Level 1 and 2
- Stepping Stone Qualifications (for individuals requiring additional support in these areas)
Our Maths and English courses are fully funded for both eligible unemployed and employed individuals, who have not previously achieved a GSCE in Maths or English or equivalent and are delivered over 3 to 6 months, depending on the needs of each individual.
Apprentice Team ltd are launching new qualifications throughout 2019, for the latest range of courses offered and for further advice and guidance, please call our one of our advisors who will be happy to answer any questions.